Friday, February 1, 2013

Sunsets R Us

We have had a run of amazing sunsets here in the Columbia River Gorge at the end of January and into February... with remarkable intriguing clouds as well.  This first set is from January 29th from Panorama Point in Hood river, Oregon.  The panorama is from the previous post, taken with an iPhone.  In addition are   a few more shots processed from RAW images.






On January 31 there was another interesting sunset, milder but with lovely late pink color in the east near Murdock, Washington.



and tonight, February 1, a glorious pink and orange sunset filled the Western sky in the Gorge... seen from Hood River, Oregon








Then on February 2 still another sunset lit up the Gorge and from what I hear much of the Pacific northwest.  I almost missed that one, but still caught the last of the color shown below





It has been lovely indeed! 
All my photos are copyrighted... they may be shared on blogs if they include links back to one of my pages such as here, or on Facebook as Starlisa Black Photography  




I do sell my photos, although I still do not have a proper storefront.  You can contact my by email here at starlisa.black@gmail.com or on facebook to make arrangements.  I am able to take Paypal or debit/credit cards over the phone now.
Also you can view a pricelist for larger prints including Metal Prints here  

Thank you for your visit and enjoying my bit of heaven with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment